Painting a lot of white is hard! Like finding your way in a white-out snowstorm. Following your wet edge is hard to do. A high-performance head light helps out.
Shot a light coat of Poly-tone Insignia White over the Poly-Spray as a base for the Aero-thane topcoat. 1 light and 2 medium coats with 15-30 minutes between coats depending on the temperature. Aero-Thane likes to stick to itself. If you try to rush or lay too much in at once you will get runs, drips, sags every time. This time, everything worked out nice.

Safety measures were a pita but necessary. Had a Hobby Air system and 3m hazard suit. No exposed skin. Made it difficult to paint well.
Hose management, humidity, dust control, how much reducer, how hot/cold - all contributed to a steep learning curve.

I followed the complete Poly-Fiber system as for a certified a/c. With care it should last 20+ years easy. I'll be taking my dirt nap by the time this bird needs recovered.
Oretex is the easier route, but some of us "special cases" have to do it the hard way cause were just special! Lol.

Attachment 31267 IMG_0340.jpg IMG_0325.jpg IMG_03288.jpg

Discovered some problems with the elevator. On closer inspection I just did not do my job good enough before covering. "Sigh" Some of us just can't live with it being even slightly dicked up, so you know the drill, off comes the fabric and we get to do it all over again! Yay!
Luckly, I had plenty of materials to do it all again. I used a piece of wood and my shop-vac attachments to help out painting the elevator. Made it easy to flip it from one side to the other. Funny how it always comes out nicer the second/third time around, Lol.

IMG_0754.jpg IMG_0760.jpg IMG_0764.jpg IMG_0746.jpg IMG_0453.jpg