I have been wanting to build an airplane for a very long time. I decided a while back that the Kitfox will do everything I want it to do-and them some. It is also the most attractive of all the planes I have ever considered. That being said,the reason I haven’t jumped into building is that I alwasy get nervous and back out at the last minute. I am concerned about the process being more complicated than I will be able to (satisfactory) handle. I plan on buying the quick build wing, having them fit to the fiselage, and buy the pre-fabricated bracket kit. That being said, what is the build process actually going to be like? Will there be a lot of parts that I will have to fabricate, or is it more of an assembly of parts? How difficult is it going to be to Have a good-looking cover job?

i have no experience with any area regarding building an aircraft. I am also i an area that just doesn’t have that many projects going on with favric covered airplanes-or Kitfoxes in general. I guess I am just trying to get a feel for what you guys think about the build process is like.
Thanks,
russ