I am the guy with the model IV Kitfox who was the subject of a feature article in the March 2019 AOPA Pilot magazine and AOPA LIVE on line video magazine, about taking your Kitfox with you when you tour around the USA by motorhome.

Dusti and I have been doing this, coast to coast and border to border every year for over a decade learning a lot from experience about what to do and what not to do in the process.

Today at Sun N Fun, in the CFAA classroom building at 11:00 in room 9 , I will do a power point on the technical aspects of trailer selection, tow vehicles selection, tips comparing folding wing plane for trailering, getting thru airport gate security with a camper and enclosed trailer post 911, favorite destinations, lots of towing tips and setting up the tow vehicle plus trailer so they play nicely together, - basically how to make the whole touring process simple, easy, quick, safe and of course lots on how to save money throughout.

Friday I will do a different forum that is a very basic introduction on how to tour successfully, culled from the above forum, with a bunch of photos from low and slow fun flying in great flying destinations all over the US, flying as only a STOL light sport can fly, as well as a few stories that might be interesting.

If you happen to be at Sun N fun, come on by and keep me straight. I do these forums at a lot of aviation events and constructive input as well as good stories are always more than welcome. Oh, I don't sell anything. This is just my way of trying to share a lot of flying fun.

Happy Flying

Bob Jones
443-480-1023
drjones7788@gmail.com