Hi all,
I like to introduce my project ´Kitfox fifty´

IMG_4763.jpgIMG_4857.jpg

Searching and considering long time, I finally decided to step into the KF world and let my dream come true with a Mod. IV-1200. I´m very excited, because it could turn into a nightmare also…
The plane is airworthy, but aged and needs some love…others may say I only bought a bunch of work!

Some background about me:
So far I´m doing only hanggliding and WSC aircraft (check ´Revo´ or ´Larry Mednick´, if you need an idea about that…). This little bird is the only reason for me to step into 3-axis world. So settle back and enjoy. This could get funny (hopefully also for me!)

Regarding my strange spelling pls. bear with me! As I live on the opposite side of the big water, more precisely Europe/Germany, I`m still learning…

Inside this thread, I`d like to present and certainly discuss my restoration (I will sure have way too many questions) while trying to avoid issues discussed already a lot of times.
As I`m a big fan of the `support your dealer/factory´ idea, unfortunately Kitfox/Homedale is more than 8.500km away. Both transportation costs and time will be limiting factors. So please note, that if I will ask for DIY solutions this doesn´t indicate that I`m afraid of spending money to the factory!

Thanks (sorry for long introduction)!
Marc

P.S. Why Kitfox fifty you may ask? Well, I´m at the age of 47 right now. Target is to get airborne (plane+pilot) aged 50.