Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: dle's Oz Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default dle's Oz Build

Hi guys, I've been looking at this Forum for 6 months or more, and making the odd contribution. But at last, my kit has arrived in Australia after several months enroute which, from tracking the ship looks like its done a grand tour of SE Asia ! (we really need a grappling hook to tow the USA closer to Aus .... or vice versa). It arrived on St Patrick's day (March 17) in good shape.

First off, I must pay tribute to Debra McBean and the folks at Kitfox. The packing of the crate and kitting of the parts is second to none. The assembly manual is simply outstanding. In the very early stages before placing an order, I stalked John McBean with question after question. Got replies every time. Thanks John and Debra. Very glad I chose this kit aeroplane.

I've included some photos of kit arrival and setup. I'm building in a 20ft x 30ft shed, with a double garage acting as a storage for major assemblies when complete. It will also most likely act as a paint booth.

Anyway, hope to make a contribution to the extensive library of knowledge on this site, which is mind boggling.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David
    SS7 Builder