I've been keeping watch and reading over several build threads where Oratex is involved. I'm just starting mine now and have several unanswered questions. I didn't want to hijack those build threads so starting this one.

When applying to the fuselage, what order did you use and would you have changed that? Currently I'm planning bottom, top then sides. My reasoning is to then only apply the 2" tapes such that they are only visible on the top and bottom - not the sides. Additionally it would seem that the transition at the tail would be better hidden if it's wrapped around the tubing rather than trying to make a nice seam on top of a side piece.

The the other big question is if you applied strips of oratex to all the ribs of the wings and tail and then applied your panel on top of that. I've been told contradicting information. What did you do and why was that your decision? It would seem difficult to apply to all the little false ribs without breaking one or more of them. I've not noticed anything of mention in any builds in either direction. Images would make me think it's not been done.

Finally, how did you apply to the LLE? I've seen a few have done it. Did you apply glue to the entire surface and activate all at the same time (thus without stretching it) ? Or just in a small area then shrink and apply? What was your method?

Thanks.