Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: EarthX Batteries newest TeamKitfox Sponsor.👍

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default EarthX Batteries newest TeamKitfox Sponsor.👍

I’d like to welcome EarthX Batteries as TeamKitfox.com’s newest site sponsor.

703D40AA-A6FC-4E36-B0DB-E8F052C669B1.png

Many of you know about and use EarthX batteries in your Kitfox already.
    Please click on their advert at the top of every page and see all the products EarthX carries.
    There is no easier or less expensive way to reduce empty weight and increase useful load in your Kitfox than switching to an EarthX battery. I’ve installed an EarthX battery in my Kitfox 7 Super Sport.

D8374B30-997C-47B8-AE60-BE2706EFEF05.jpg

While at AirVenture 2018, I got a chance to visit with Kathy about all EarthX has to offer our membership.
    One of the offerings from EarthX is their lightweight and powerful Jump Pack. I purchased one on the spot.
    It now resides in my Toyota Pickup where it already saved the day when my truck battery decides to cross over to that dead battery heaven late last month. I also purchased their remote start cable and will install that on my Kitfox project. It will allow me if ever needed ( nobody leaves their master switch on anymore do they), without even having to unbuckle my seat belts or pull cowlings off the Kitfox to jump start in the field. The Jump Pack can serve both locations. At one pound I’ll never leave home without it.

Again, welcome EarthX to TeamKitfox.com. We appreciate your sponsorship and great products.
    Thanks for making our aircraft lighter weight and more enjoyable to own and fly.

Kitfox Aircraft chooses EarthX batteries as they are very light weight and reliable with a built-in battery management system for safety. The EarthX is also built in the USA and is backed with outstanding customer service and support. John McBean-Owner/CEO Kitfox Aircraft
    Attached Images Attached Images

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear