Hello Kitfoxers!

I've been lurking here for a bit, but this is my first post. I think I am close to being able to purchase my first aircraft and I want it to be a Kitfox. I am a Canadian private pilot (in Peterborough Ontario), and with lurking and searches I know there are a few other Canadians on here.

I have some very basic questions and some that may be a bit more advanced. I'm in the early days of the research and know I have a lot to learn, that's why I'm here and I hope I'm not too annoying with my questions. :-)

I don't really have a space where I would be able to build my own Kitfox, so I was looking at the factory built options. One thing I'm unsure of is, the Kitfox SLSA, is that the same as the Series 7 Super Sport? I did a bit of searching but couldn't find an answer. I noticed that the S7 Super Sport seems to have build options available on the order form that the SLSA does not (adjustable rudder pedals & cabin heat as a couple of examples).

Thanks in advance for all of the future help I am sure I'll get here, I am excitedly looking forward to becoming a member of the Kitfox family!