Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: EFWD Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: EFWD Build

Allow me to first apologize for bringing a subject up in a forum where we are supposed to find solace. I notice, as of yet, nobody has done it. And, I can't help but notice that the traffic here has slowed just when I am visiting more frequently. Im in California so Im locked down except for work. Please understand that it is because I care, And I suppose maybe a little bit fearful as possibly some of you may be as well. Many of you here are elderly and for you, the purpose for this post . On the positive side, Im motivated by the desire to put some levity in our predicament. Im attaching a link to an MDs VLOG because he is pretty good at addressing the Covid 19 situation with clarity and, quite frankly, honesty. If you are offended by profanity, disregard. It happens to be my language and perhaps why I love this guy, besides the great presentation of facts interspersed with humor. I binge watched the news on my day off (which could be a rare occasion soon) and I can tell you that you shouldn't do that. It will have you thinking the end is near. I am a Nurse Anesthetist and am on the team who will be intubating patients more frequently than I already do and for much longer hours than usual. My "Midlife Crisis" isn't yet put back together after the annual but no harm there since Im "grounded". If you are in a large city, expect things to get similar for you as they are for me (lock down). Might I suggest you start with ZdoggMD March 16th YouTube post if you are so inclined. He posts regularly and you might benefit from his approach to information dissemination. Im so tired of our media sparring with the politicians over this and everything else. Ill leave the educating to the VLOG and spare you of a greater length post. Here's to you and your families health, sanity and economic well-being. We will be challenged but we will, once again, be free to fly, among other things. Sorry, There isn't a toasting beer mug emoji to attach. Maybe Larry or Steve could add one. Cheers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8I2ksgXTrk
    Last edited by efwd; 03-21-2020 at 10:42 AM.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X