582 Total rebuild at 194.0hrs in 2004 by Solo Aviation for plane sale i guess. Long story short after short runs over a long time I bought it with 279 hrs. run great until 11/1/2015 at 319hrs 4 min run up, mag test fine full power 6250rpm (prop pitched for speed). 100 ft down runway power falls to 5000rpm. Cold morning maybe ice so taxi back, hold brakes and power up 6200 and holds while dragging locked wheels about 25 ft over 30ish seconds. So launch again, same thing, go out and fly kinda committed out of runway. In the sky I can maintain 5600rpm. So back to hanger, Change plugs (hrs unknown) Check floats on carbs, (fine). Check all my automotive gas lines after gas collator, their fine. Gas collator bowl fine no debris. So rebuild fuel pump just in case. Oh yea now check screen in gas collator, covered with a clear film that has abstructed the screen. Ah hah, clean put all back together, tie plane off start and 6250 for 4 mins, wow was that scary. Out to runway, launch now only falls off to 5600 rpms. Every time on take off but not tied off. So thats why I'm at a loss. Why the power drop on roll out? In the sky level flight it will maintain 6000 rpms but don't know for how long as that exceeds the vne of 100mph for the plane (kitfox 2). Any body else ever run into this with the 582 Grey Head.