I've only found some very general comments on this topic by searching this forum, & I'm hoping to get some additional detailed feedback from builders and perhaps from John McBean (on how they do it on their factory birds). I know that it is generally good practice to separate comm &/or transponder antenna wires as far as possible from the other parallel wiring working it's way forward to the panel. My question is, has it been successful to run those antenna wires together with everything in the same tight bundle or bundles? It seems like it would be nice to run a couple of bundles, from both sides, with everything meeting in the middle, through the center tunnel & up to the instrument panel. Has that worked well for most, or is it a no-no? I'm obviously talking about using good shielding & grounding technique, although the pitch trim actuator wire included in the kit is unshielded (but use of that circuit should be of very short duration & intermittant even if it may be a noise generator). Thanks for any comments.