Quote Originally Posted by desertdave View Post
I'm finishing up a G3x install that was 100% purchased from Stein. I also had them build the harness which was the best money spent in my opinion. Eighty percent of the time Stein himself answers the phone and he has been super helpful. The other 20% of the time Tim 1 or Tim 2 answer and they too know their stuff. I wish every business was ran like Stein runs his.
Yes, I am very impressed with how their business is operated.

My first call that I had with them my situation and I was going to need to purchase the avionics in stages.

I said I would like to start with a basic system and just get things airworthy. Then want to add a Com Radio ASAP. Then add an autopilot. Then my dreams get really wild and add second screen, and in my wildest dreams an IFR navigator to be legal to climb through layers or to maintain IFR currency. They said no problem we can build up your harness in advance all you will need to do when your ready is to cut the hole in the panel and connect the device and configure the new device.

I talked with a few people and they were the first to act like it was no big deal to expand as you go.

I am in a bit of a rock and a hard place. Having them build everything up would be the easy button in this case. However I am at a place in my life where I must watch my discretionary spending. I know that doesn’t make a lot of sense because I am building an airplane,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk