Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: KingFox Model 7 STi - beginning the build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default KingFox Model 7 STi - beginning the build

Hello KitFox friends,

I ordered my Model 7 back in 2019. Received the kit in Jan of 2021 with only minor delays due to my work schedule and some 2020 issues. I started work in July of 2021 working out of a temporary rented storage space. I’ve now transitioned to a two stall garage finally which is making things much smoother and a little bit faster. I sort of forgot about this forum and I thought I should post in here also. I started a YouTube channel “KingFox” in the fall of 2021 to attempt to document the build. As I began, being a novice at both building an airplane and video creating and editing I decided to turn it into more of a step by step build as I go in an attempt to give support to some new builders that may be on the fence, not knowing if they can do it or not. I hope to inspire someone along the way, have fun doing it and meet some other enthusiasts along the way. I’ve included a link here for anyone interested in following along. https://youtube.com/channel/UCghEv8ArOvf3qPesuz34EcA
    Attached Images Attached Images