After doing some looking around, I purchased my all my avionics from Stein and wanted to give some credit to them for being really awesome to work with. First off, they give a discount if you buy all the stuff from them. Cool. But I couldn't afford all of it in one chunk so I asked that if I promised to buy all of it from them but over time (in my case a little over a year) could I still have the discount. Answer? Yup. They gave it to me on each of the buy installments that I made. This week, I was looking at my build, the plan to mount the transponder behind the luggage sack. The transponder is to be delivered this July and what a pain that was going to be to wire the connector, install the mounting rails and such with the skin on the plane. So I emailed Nick at Stein and asked if they could ship me the Accessories (mounting rails and electrical connector) now and the transponder later. Basically I was asking them to split up the kit and told them I understood if they couldn't do that. Nick came back and said not only would they do it, they would ship it that day. And they did. I can only say that those who are looking at getting their avionics should give Stein a call. They have been the best company to work with that I have come upon in a long time. Other than Heather of course.

Geek