I'm wondering how fuel lines and electrical cables get from the wings to the area behind the seat pan. Once my baggage sack and seat pan are installed, the cabin area is pretty much sealed off from the aft fuselage. I looked around on the forum but I'm not seeing any good pictures of this.

I can only see two places to route these items:

One is the pass-through slits sewn into the baggage sack for the flaperon pushrods, but I'm guessing that's a bad idea for fear of fouling the pushrods.

The other is the forward inboard corners of the small storage compartments in the baggage sack (behind the pilot's left shoulder and passenger's right shoulder). If I pull that inboard corner of the nylon outboard and aft, it opens about a 1" x 2" rectangle to the area below, at the cost of distorting the storage compartment (someone with sewing skills could modify this location to make a cleaner pass-through):

Baggage Sack 1.jpg Baggage Sack 2.jpg

So, how does one get the fuel lines and electrical cables from the wings down into the fuselage, below the baggage sack and behind the seat pan?