I'm in the process of designing the electrical system for my SS7 which will have a 915iS and VP-X. I'm hoping that someone that
has installed a 915 can answer some questions. I believe that the 915iS is configured the same as the 912iS and has the
same basic components so someone with a 912iS might also be able to help.

1) The installation manual for the 915iS leaves a lot to be desired On page 52 there is a diagram of the overall wiring but the
quality is so crappy it's almost impossible to read. Is there a better version of this diagram somewhere? The equivalent diagram in
the 912iS manual is much higher quality. Can I just use that?

2) The 915iS has a "fusebox" which has the 2 voltage regulators attached to it and some magical circuitry I assume. Typically one would
manually wire a voltage regulator by providing a field power and field sense wire. I don't see this anywhere in the installation manual.
Are those functions built into the 915iS controller already so I don't need to provide them from an external source?

3) Does the 915iS voltage controller have built-in Over-Voltage protection which will disable the generator if necessary?

4) I was planning to install the typical engine sensors which are then connected to the Garmin GEA-24 Engine Information System which sends
that data to the G3X. I see a mention, though, that the 915iS ECU can connect to the CAN bus and provide sensor
info directly to an EFIS. How do I determine which info is already provided by the 915iS ECU to the G3X so that I don't duplicate functionality?

5) I don't see the starter relay mentioned anywhere. Is that already built into the control electronics and all you need to do is provide
a switch that enables it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Victor