Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Nebraska S7SS Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nebraska S7SS Build

Hello everyone. Welcome to my Series 7 Super Sport builders log. I'm a first time builder residing in the Omaha, NE area who has been away from aviation for several decades and very excited to reengage. After consulting with several folks within this forum, I ordered my kit in August of 2020 and took delivery in July of this year. Along with the standard SS kit I included many of the most common options (including Quick Build wings, LLE, Speedster tail, etc.) The shop (basement) is ready and the kit has been inventoried so its time to begin. My goal is for first flight to occur no later than October 25, 2024.

I've chosen to create a build log so that this community can help point out build shortcomings, provide much desired help and support, and to keep me accountable to my schedule. There are very few active Kitfox builders here in Nebraska so I know this group will be invaluable in helping me solve problems and work through the uncertainties and frustrations to come.

Thank you for being part of my journey.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Richard Kolkman
    S7SS, 912iS
    First Flight: 10/25/24