As I've been getting ready for first flight I've been going over all my engine data and just recently did my first run up in summer temperatures. I noticed that my fuel pressure reading was a bit low (39.1psi) vs the minimum in the manual being 40.5psi. With both pumps on it was 40.1 psi. After some reading I learned that the 912is uses manifold pressure to determine the correct pressures and so I made the adjustment in the G3x settings to use manifold pressure in the calculation. In doing so my fuel pressure then only showed a max of 32.7 psi. Previous run-ups during inspection in March show fuel pressures from 40.8-42.6 which are acceptable (without the manifold setting). Am I missing something here or should I be running through the fuel system to look for issues? I'm going to have to get an in line pressure gauge to manually test I guess. Or are summer temperatures (26C) going to make a difference?

Additionally, during run up the throttle allows the engine to go below the minimum (1400 rpm idle). When testing idle it got down to 800 rpms and cut the engine. I didn't want to test max. Is this a situation of adjusting the cable?