As some of you know, I had an unfortunate incident in my plane last year that resulted in an insurance claim. My insurance carrier non-renewed me, and I contacted every agent I could, and nobody could find a carrier that would cover me. Avemco would not either. A couple friends of mine recently insured their new plane and told me to contact Mike Travers and Travers at Associates Aviation Insurance. As a last resort, I did. I begged and pleaded and offered my first born if he could get me a quote. He took some time to ask a bunch of questions, which none of the other agents did. Then he told me that he couldn't find a carrier either. My insurance expired yesterday, and I've been kind of torn over how I should approach flying for the next couple years. Losing my plane would be emotionally crushing, but self-insuring against liability could be financially devastating. I was also possibly facing having to sell my hangar because the county requires liability insurance and nobody would even quote me a premises-only liability policy.

Then, today Mike informed me that he found me a quote, and the rate is actually very reasonable given my recent loss. ($1934) So if anyone is looking for insurance, especially if you're in a difficult spot, give Travers and Associates a call. They earned a customer for life and a zealous advocate today. Please also tell him who referred you and why. He deserves to know how much this level of service means to his clients.