After being a member here for nearly three years, I'd like to officially introduce myself to all of my fellow builders. After a many months wait, my STi kit finally arrived in late October. I had to wait a couple more months to begin because of work, but I have finally jumped in. I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to share your experiences, and talents, here on the forum. I have been reading, researching, and trying to gain as much knowledge as I could before my kit arrived. I have been in contact with quite a few of you, asking questions and advice. It's nice to have such a supportive group available to share knowledge with.
I've been nervous, excited, stressed, and pretty much consumed with "what have I done syndrome" , as I waited for my kit to arrive. I completed my inventory right off, and after an 8 week wait, have finally begun. I'm learning so much right out of the gate. I will be posting some pics as I go, and hope that as I learn new skills, I will be able to contribute to the forum. I would like to thank: Joe, Dustin, Harlan, Darrel, Lauren, and Larry (Oshkosh 2019 BBQ luncheon was fantastic!) just to name a few. They have all taken the time to talk with me, and/or respond to my pesky questions, over the last year and a half. I have no specific complete-by-date, but would love to make it to Oshkosh 2022.

If there is any interest in seeing an STi go together, feel free to contact me. I have never done anything like this before, so it should be interesting. So far, my English Lab has said I've done everything correctly!

Mark