Hello again to the Kitfox Family! I'm about to start my next kitfox project, another model IV. This one i would like to have the most power a model 4 could have and Jason at Edge Performance would love to see what it would do with a 912sti 155hp infront of it. To accomplish this the 1st thing i need to look into is the motor mount. The 912 dynafocal mount from kitfox will not work. I need to have a conical(ring) mount as kitfox has for the 912s mounts on the model 5,6 and 7's. I have a friend a short distance from me that fly's a model IV with the 914 on his and boy does it perform!!! His engine mount came from the early Skystar days that made a "one off" ring mount for Rotax Research out of Vernon B.C at the time. I phoned John M. at kitfox and he remember it but Skystar kept no records on the mount. Soooo my fist step is to check to see if anyone knows of or someone or anything of a 'RING" mount for the 912s or 914 for the kitfox model IV??? Thought it would be a good question before I attempt to get one made up which for me will be a daunting task. Any help or advise from anyone would be muchly appreciated. Thx!