Good afternoon, all! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm currently living outside Portland, OR and going to grad school- working on my MS in Electrical Engineering with a focus on electronic navigation and autonomous vehicles. I'm not a pilot, but getting my license will be a reward to myself once I graduate in two years. I'm currently working in the medical device industry, and before that I was a surface warfare officer in the Navy for 6 years.

I've been lurking here for a few weeks and researching all things Kitfox for several months now. My wife gets bored to death by it, but I've been paying close attention to all the 'Project Kitfox' videos. I'm pretty set on the SS7 STI, Rotax 915iS, and G3X. Lots of other details to work out, but I have time. Right now I'm just researching, figuring out what I want out of the plan, and what I'll need in my shop.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and eventually (hopefully) meeting some of you in person to talk all things Kitfox!

Dave