Hello All! This is my first post on this forum, and while my username most likely has made me lose all credibility I went with it anyway!
I have the ability to purchase a fuselage relatively nearby with some tube damage from a previous owners bad bounce while playing in the rough. The sale only includes a fuselage which is pretty much stripped down, but my goal would be to get this bird flying again. More importantly get me flying again and join the Kitfox owners club a slightly different way than pre ordering a Kit and waiting until Late 2021 for it to become available.
I am open to any advice how I should go about this to obtain any used parts, wings, struts, ect all while still being classified under the 51% rule as the builder so I can get my repairman cert and perform the yearly conditional inspections. I am not seeing any wing or horizontal stabilizer standalone kits available through Kitfox, but have contacted them and will see what they suggest. In the meantime let me know your thoughts are on this plan.
Kitfox 7 fuselage 2.jpg