Hey everyone I wanted to get my Build Thread Going! Today I sent a wire transfer to Kitfox for my Kit. It is scheduled to ship out of Idaho on 6/19! As a little history I began flying about five years ago and I have Private with Instrument Rating. Currently working on my Tailwheel endorsement flying a Aeronca Champ. I owned a Cirrus SR-20 from 2016 until April of this year. I was getting sick of the Maintenance costs of the Cirrus and wanted to go experimental! I am excited to build something that is truly my own and have a lot fun along the way. I truly love Aviation and look forward to all that is in store for the build. Current plan is to go with the Rotax 915 other than that I have a lot to figure out! I will be building at my home in my 22x20 garage and my wife insists that she is able to park inside. I am not sure how well that will go but I have seen guys on here do it with less. I even went a little crazy and ordered a new Best Tugs A3 with my proposed paint scheme. DA4C633C-9B67-448F-BCBF-05E8EC8E656A_1_201_a.jpg