It's true. Been one for awhile waiting for March of 2021 when John and Debra kick my kit to the curb and I can say I am a STi builder.

In my lurking time I have been collecting quotes and pics from various posts on the forum as well as other places to have as a reference when I got to building. The result of that collection has turned out to be a 50 something page document. Originally I was doing this just for me when I got my kit and could start building. However my wife (the smarter one of us) made the observation that others who are starting now may like to look at it too and it might help them out. Sort of like getting some of the answers to the quiz before taking it. The bad news is that when I started out, I didn't attribute the quotes and pics to the multiple sources. I have since gone back and tried to fill those in but there are many in there that aren't annotated. I am also still adding stuff in.

So my question is do I put this doc up on the forum and risk hurt feelings cause I quoted their post and didn't give credit or just keep it for myself. Opinions?

Thanks

Geek
STi Lurker
Leavenworth, WA