Ive been working on getting my approaches steeper. As others have said it seems the best way to do this is by slipping. Otherwise with full flaps and at 50-55 mph over the trees (obstacle) my glide is pretty shallow. I want to make sure Im going about this safely so I want to know what others are using for a min slipping speed and/or slowest approach speeds. For reference My stall speed indicated is 44 mph with half flaps and 39 with full flaps. Ive practiced full rudder deflection slips at altitude in both directions and I can fly at or well below my normal indicated stall speed in both flap configurations and remain in control (granted indicate is probably unreliable in these attitudes). Even when the stall breaks (fully cross controlled) Im yet to have a wing drop in either direction. Lots of weird buffeting though. I even tried entering and recovering quickly from the slip to make sure I did not induce a sudden wing drop by swinging the wings fwd/aft.

Id love to hear that everyone else is doing. And if you could call out your stall speeds when referencing your own approach speeds so I can understand the typical % above stall in your aircraft. Thanks!