I have done a search on here and in the internet regarding toe in and toe out. I checked my gear out per the excellent photo procedure on here, and found that my 1993 factory tube gear has BOTH sides with a toe in of about 1/2 inch to the aircraft center line, on 8 inch wheels and 21 inch Nanco tires.

There are at least 3 of us builders in search of your experience and knowledge!

Before I embark on disassembly and attempting to bend these axles, I wonder just how necessary this is. I can put up with the tire wear on the outsides. My questions revolve around if people are successfully landing aircraft with this much toe in, or any amount of toe in? Did you ever measure the toe in loaded, and in the 3 point attitude? Have those with positive camber (tire top is outward from the fuselage) had to ever adjust the camber also? How did you successfully correct the toe in or camber? Did bending the axle result in having to make modifications to the brake calipers, etc?

It is my hope to have this thread be dedicated to factory tube gear experiences. Thank you!

FYI.. my Kitfox is now registered, and after I address this issue, I will be proceeding to the Airworthiness Certification process... super close!