This stuff is definitely metallic, I also get a very little amount of the white sand like stuff once in a while but rarely.

The fuel system returns to the header. And then the header has a vent line to the right wing tank (where im finding this stuff). Again I don’t believe I’ve ever found this stuff in the header.

I pulled both of my filters yesterday. The course which is before the fuel pumps had a pea sized goo ball that was not stuck to the mesh (for sure extra thread sealant). There was no other debris in the coarse filter. I smeared the goo flat to make sure there wasn’t anything in it. I found some small specks of fiberglass and a couple pieces very small flakes of aluminum but nothing I feel concerned about and nothing that looks like what I’m sumping.

The fine filter was also clear. I found maybe four total flakes of stuff that looked similar to what I have in the right tank although bigger pieces by about 1.5-2x. Other than that the filter had some white flakes but very little and some other random flecs but again so few I’m not concerned. The filter had changed color from white to a greyish. I’m assuming that’s the lead in 100ll? I’ve been running 100ll with scavenger solely

Right now my best suspects are:

the check valve on the return line to the header. I believe that was brass and if it’s chattering when I’m only running one pump (lower fuel pressure) maybe that could cause flakes and maybe they aren’t settling in the header and getting pumped up the air vent?

The sump valve it self in the right wing chattering and causing local debris that never leaves the tank.

Something in the injector rails and or fuel regulator.

What do y’all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk