All,

I've done a lot of lurking here. Thank you in advance for all I have learned already.

I have some questions before I order that may seem like random questions, apologies, they are the ones highlighted in my notebook that my own research hasn't satisfied.

Basic plan is a KF 7SS, Rotax power with enough guts for "out west" DA's (thinking ULS w/ big cylinders, on the fence about injection). I'm pretty on the fence about in IFA prop as well, not sure I'd get the performance boost to make it worth that kind of scratch. Initial and routine flying would be south florida and the bahamas -- then I'd like to trailer it and potentially amphib floats. Cabane Gear MShocks, Oratex, extended baggage, QB wing. I have never built a plane before, I don't have a ton of space.

Silly Question #1: Max fuselage width as it comes from the factory considering what door you can get it in? (yes, there may be a concrete saw at the end of my build log, but I have to get it started first, permit me to save the fun surprise part for later).

Silly Question #2: I read the specs, but unclear what length is w/o FWF on?

Silly Question #3: Max chord with and/or without flaperons attached (does it vary down the wing? it looks like its constant).

Silly Question #4: There seems to be a step somewhat early on in most builds where you put on a wing at a time "swung out" -- I have a bit of a narrow build space in mind -- what do you guys who have done tight spaces do with this one? Is this step something where you can roll it out in the driveway and do it, roll it back 5 hours later? Or is this a situation where I am not understanding the full pain of not being able to extend one wing at a time right there IN the build space?

Silly Question #5: I have read what guys have said about trailering -- it seems that universally draining the fuel is both desired and not that easy -- could I build in an easy drain to make this ... easy? Other thoughts on trailering out the gate, I think there is a grab handle on the tail, but should/could there be a small D-ring in the back/front for pulling in and out? (kind of like we do on boats)

Silly Question #6: Any reason to try and build to LSA instead of E-AB? I have read the rules and variety of postings on different forums, it seems it just gets me more confused. I have to keep a solid FAA medical for quite a while still, if I can't then I likely will have a plane for sale.... I care about re-sale but not to sacrifice either performance (IFA prop) or gross weight (no one has ever called me "svelte").

Not Silly Question #7: Fire away -- given described mission and proposed build, relatively tiny build space -- is there stuff you guys would have done out the gate differently? Stuff that I have laid out that seems dumb? (I am not bright). What would you guys be thinking about NOW if you were me?

Cheers,
FFL