Hey everyone! Working on wiring and my brain hurts! I am going to have lots of wiring questions so I figured I should start another thread instead of on the build log?

I am currently working on wiring up the gea-24, which is the box that all the engine senors connect to. The manual shows (I think) a 2 conductor wire coming from the CHT to the GEA-24. It is saying most of the sensors, other than the egts, need to have Garmin Shield block ground, which I assume is grounding the shield to the backshell? Also with lots of sensors needing to be grounded to the backshell do you just start stacking the grounds? Lastly it shows the 2 conductor wire going to each CHT. One as the signal and the other grounded to the aircraft. It is showing the ground to be on the end where the CHT probe is? Not sure what you do there? Is it okay practice to run a single shielded wire from the CHT probe to the GEA-24 that then the shield is grounded at the backshell of the GEA-24, and then run another shielded wire from the GEA-24 for that CHT to the ground bus for the aircraft?

Sorry I know there is a lot of questions there, any input would be helpful!