Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: SomeDay7

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default SomeDay7

Been around since 84 when Kitfox first started. Got my license in 86 and life just rolled on by with aviation on the side. Yes, my username has always been SomeDay7. Well, I guess someday is now. Finally got to visit Stick & Rudder for 4 days of flying the Kitfox after 30 yrs of no flying and It definately was an experience to remember. The actual reason for the visit was to see if I could settle down to this flying thing again and see if the fox was for me. First two days were very hard and i was saved more than once. Next two were fantastic and made me want to stay and fly some more. Paul"s flight school is amazing and worth the time to travel out for training there.
    The last day I visited the factory and Brandon took me on a tour. I visited about six years ago and even ordered a build manual. It seemed about the same but busy. The butterfly Kitfox was there and it is a very fine example of the finished planes Kitfox will do. I'm home now writing this and thinking yes this just happened. I made a deposit on a Kitfox kit. Just have to decide on a Super Sport or an STI? They did say I have a while to decide as they are out a year. I am torn between get there quick or slower but performance in the backcountry. Great Decisions to make. Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images