Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Australian Kitfox 7 For Sale

Default Australian Kitfox 7 For Sale

A heads up for any OZ 'lurkers' here who are thinking about a Kitfox 7. I am about to post our plane for sale on the classified discussion section on this site. Ben and Dave already know this coming so they wont be shocked - time to chase a few other dreams before old age beats us!!

I will give it a week before advertising on the more general aviation sites in OZ - I just wanted to give anyone here first chance. If you are in the market for proven trip maker and one with relatively low hours, in very good condition and heaps of gear, then this is your chance! As you know, there are 0 Kitfox 7 for sale in Australia. And with the exchange rates the way they are, the price is pretty fair I think given the set up. These models get snapped up pretty quick in the US if and when they do come up.
    Anyway, have a look and give me a call if interested.

cheers

ross
    Ross
    Mt Beauty, Vic
    OZ
    Sold to Richard and Scott Taubman in OZ, 2019. Kitfox SS7,Rotax 912is Sport, Airmaster CSP 75" blades.
    Landcruiser and Cub off road camper (doesn't get any kudos on this forum!)

Default Re: Australian Kitfox 7 For Sale

Darn you Ross! I wish you could let me “lurk” for a couple more years. Then I’ll be ready to buy. I’m sure whoever gets your bird will be happy with it though.

Cheers, Kane.

Say it isn’t so Ross!☹️ Our most prolific tripographer and the world famous and most proven Aussie Kitfox are parting ways?
    ....... Well, if it must be, you’ve sure tallied up many spectacular memories while aviating over some of the most beautiful territory ever picture posted in this little forum. Not sure what could top that but I wish you both all the best in your pursuit of happiness. Thanks for sharing your adventures, your knowledge, your good will with all on TeamKitfox.
    Please stick around after your Kitfox sells in a heartbeat and watch the rest of us attempt to even come close to the quality of adventures shared by you and Gayle. A sincere good luck and best wishes Ross. Thanks for the inspirations.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

DesertFox4 said it all, Ross. You will certainly be missed here. I wish you both the very best!
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

Wow! Will miss you Ross; wonder what other dreams could be better than flying a Fox in OZ.
    Jim Ott
    Portland, OR
    Kitfox SS7 flying
    Rotax 912ULS

Anyone else have that feeling as though their good friend is moving out of state or something. We have never even met and I feel a sense of sadness. Bon Voyage Ross. I know you'll keep an ear on the forum from time to time I am sure. You two have inspired us all here with that long distance flying. Best wishes.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Good luck on all the new Adventures Ross! You have a beautiful bird and the next owner will be very happy. It's was great getting to know you via the forum and I hope our paths crossing doesn't end here!
    ------------------
    Josh Esser
    Flying SS7
    Rotax 914iS
    AirMaster Prop

Edmonton, AB, CWL3

Bloody hell guys - I'm not on my death bed and who said I wont be back to annoy you all one day with all my silly questions through another build!!!...

(that's an Australian way of saying thank you all for the kind words....)

cheers

r

ps Kane, I'm sure your old man will buy it for you!!
    Ross
    Mt Beauty, Vic
    OZ
    Sold to Richard and Scott Taubman in OZ, 2019. Kitfox SS7,Rotax 912is Sport, Airmaster CSP 75" blades.
    Landcruiser and Cub off road camper (doesn't get any kudos on this forum!)

So you've really set the bar for those of us left holding the Oz fort ... thanks Ross !!.
    Your advice early on when I was considering buying a Kitfox kit helped me make my decision and I haven't regretted it one bit. Thanks for that.

Hopefully you'll stay in touch (I have your phone number so you'll be hunted down when I need advice !!) but I suspect we'll see you around Mt Beauty, especially if we let you know we're coming. And who knows, maybe we can eventually convince you to, yet again, build another Kitfox ...
    David
    SS7 Builder

So sorry to hear this, Ross!

I always have looked forward to your posts and I will miss your forum presence.
    You have been true to the way a kitfox should be used.

Now, while there are no kitfoxes for sale in OZ, there are occasionally Corby Starlets, and if you could let me know when the odd one comes up, please.

All the best to you and yours.

Reid