Hello, For years I have looked at the Kitfox and said someday. I have joined this forum some time ago but life got in the way. I have decided it is time to start looking for my Kitfox. I live close to Reading, PA and have a grass strip in Northern, PA (PA71.) I currently fly a 182 for hauling the kids, dog and all their crap. The Kitfox would be my "fun plane" that would allow me to get in and out of my strip when it snows or in the Spring when it's wet. I have built a Kolb twinstar, rebuilt a basket case Rotorway and refurbished two Cessnas. I don’t want to start a new kit so I am searching for either a partially built Kitfox, a light wreck or one in need of some TLC. The ideal project would be a strip, repair, new panel and recover.(Model IV-1200 or newer- 4 stroke) Also would consider a flying one if it is a quality build in excellent condition. I'm in the process of cleaning out my shop and selling some toys to make room, so I have some time to find the right plane. If anyone got or know of a Kitfox that fits my specs let me know.

Thanks, Nick