Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Roll down, slide down window or whatever option for model 1-4 possible ???

Default Roll down, slide down window or whatever option for model 1-4 possible ???

Does anyone have any pics on a good window opening scheme on the model 1-4?
    Roll down, slide down or what-not. Looking for the option of sticking my elbow out the window, so it does not have
    to be the whole window.
    Thanks
    Roger

Default Re: Roll down, slide down window or whatever option for model 1-4 possible ???

There is a chap on the Avid Fox forum who has inserted another frame inside the top portion of his door and it can be opened in flight .

Default Re: Roll down, slide down window or whatever option for model 1-4 possible ???

You wouldn't happen to have a link to that would you?

Here is a link to what one Avid owner did - http://avidsimonini.blogspot.com/201...ification.html
    RobS

Thumbs up Re: Roll down, slide down window or whatever option for model 1-4 possible ???

Cheers Rob I was having difficulty finding the thread to post a link

Hi Roger,

For yet another idea, check out the half-split window I spotted in the advertiser’s pics of this Italian SAL Kitfox 4:
    http://www.planecheck.com/index.asp?...id=44421&cor=y

Cheers,
    Hamish

Oh, these are great !!!
    Thanks to all !!
    Roger