Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: New RNAV/GPS WAAS/LPV with ADS-B In and Out and built in transponder.

Default New RNAV/GPS WAAS/LPV with ADS-B In and Out and built in transponder.

This looks like something a lot of us would be interested in. You can even make your plane IFR, giving you another out in case you get stuck above the cloud or something...

https://youtu.be/YNIAc98vIMY

https://newsline.kitplanes.com/2019/...-ads-b-in-out/
    Terry
    ATP, Goldseal CFI/CFII/MEI

SS7
    Portland, OR

Default Re: New RNAV/GPS WAAS/LPV with ADS-B In and Out and built in transponder.

Thanks, dactel. I'm interested in other options that would make me legal in class C airspace in 2020. Anyone have cheapest or best value recommendations for VFR?

Default Re: New RNAV/GPS WAAS/LPV with ADS-B In and Out and built in transponder.

Quote Originally Posted by coosbo View Post
    Thanks, dactel. I'm interested in other options that would make me legal in class C airspace in 2020. Anyone have cheapest or best value recommendations for VFR?
    If you search ADSB installations on this site you will find many options for installation, several of us , me included have installed The Uavionix solution and there are threads and pics on those installations. Bruce N199CL

Uavionix ECHO and Skyfy, super simple to install and has ADSB in and out and both 978 and 1090.You cant beat this setup.
    Tony
    Kitfox 5 Vixon
    Flying