Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: jf build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: jf build

nice job on the build JF. Your making good progress.
    Mike

Heya JF,

Read through your entire build to date. I liked your photos and descriptions of the tasks. Nice work done.

I will be following along. All the best,

Brett
    "Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive." Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: N46KF, 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul 110hp, G3x with 2 axis a/p, Beringer wheels & brakes, SS7 firewall forward, NR prop, Custom paint

Thank's guy's ....i take my time ..it's not a rush..in first,i want the plane like i want..and thank's for your sugestion and your comments

hi...there is my new progress...i started to covered the elevator...IMG_1431.jpg

at first..i dont find it easy..but with my friend help...im ok now..
    i haved hard time to curve the tape around the curve...but after wathing eaa video...the girl use a carboard to put out wrinkcle and it work realy well....that is the final product after 2 coat of poly-brush...with the brush..

now i working on the wing..like sy...i scotchbright everuthing and i clean all the wing cleaner from poly-fiber and a tak rag from boeing
    after i put two coat of poly-brush everywere and i sart to cement the fabric to the wing..(p-110 2.4oz)
    IMG_1437.jpg

after i heat to 250f...and i smooth all cement place...and let's go for the top wing..IMG_1384.jpg

that looks like a a very thorough job JF! Looking good - I really like the look of the white Polyfibre when heat shrunk - it is a shame to have to put all that pink poly brush all over it!

Enjoying reading about your progress.

cheers

ross
    Ross
    Mt Beauty, Vic
    OZ
    Sold to Richard and Scott Taubman in OZ, 2019. Kitfox SS7,Rotax 912is Sport, Airmaster CSP 75" blades.
    Landcruiser and Cub off road camper (doesn't get any kudos on this forum!)