Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: jf build

Default Re: jf build

Yes Jerry ,i read the disscusion about your problem..do you have a pic of what it's look,i cant figure how i can put the two bracket vertical??? The first one is strait vertical on rear spar,but the second one arrived were it arrived?? I cant bend the jury strut %€£¥%#%*?,"....

Jf

Sorry, I don't have a pic. The bracket was already mounted on mine. I used a piece of stainless steel plate and added it to the bracket down through the fabric. Maybe you could fabricate new longer brackets?

Jerry i check if it's fit with more longer bracket when i put the wing back to the aircraft...

Now i fit the false ribs under the wing were the lift strut bracket are and he have a other problem ,,,,the hole will be in fabric to, maybe it is better to dont put any false ribs in this place.???
    there a pic..

The bolt hole where the lift strut attaches on mine is right at the level of the fabric similar to yours. The fabric is pushed up a little around the nut. Maybe someone else can chime in with more info or possibly post a pic.

last night i gluing the push-pull tube in place the pitot tube and some back plate for airlerons bracket...

and there a video of the first aircraft (172 skyhawk) to land on my own grass strip..i work 3 year's on that and it's not finish wet..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEN0Lr5Pwc
    Last edited by Jfquebec; 10-04-2012 at 06:04 AM.

somebody have instruction how to install that ,,i have nothing i my book ,only for little back plate(40 piece)

thank's

Stole this picture from Danny Powell's build photos - http://www.teamkitfox.com/Forums/alb...pictureid=1368

I think these replace the older style strips you may have already installed. I believe you sandwich the rib between two of the brackets. More strength with the rivets through the rib. However, I am not sure if you still need the flat strips on the bottom for the rivets on the bottom.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Geowitz; 10-04-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Thank's Geowitz,,i just need to have the part number of rivet or the lenght ...

I everybody,,i have easy question for you guy's....my elevator hinge have all is bushing ( by owner before my) and all pin are very very tight,,,it is normal,or i need to ream the bushing to???

Thank's

one thing i found hard to do...it's holding the stiffener on rib's....i find a little tip ...it's very easy like that with electric wire holder...

100_0887.jpg

and i start to mount my rudder...the project continue..
    100_0879.jpg
    Last edited by Jfquebec; 05-28-2013 at 12:19 PM.