Checked out the pictures. I am curious about the wings rigged on the airframe while adding the leading edge. Is that the recommended method?

I put aluminum leading edges on my wings and pretty much supported the wings as you have done. My thinking was if the wing is supported for the installation process as it would be sitting on the ground, at least if the leading edge oil cans, it would not be apparent on the ground. This stems from a friend who had a Rans S-7 that would oil can pretty seriosly on the ground. Folks would tease him about it and he would go over and shake the wing tip and it would pop back into shape. I didn't want to have that kind of attention. I did find one problem with my thinking, though. With full tanks and 80 lbs of fuel between ribs one and three, I found on one wing, there is a slight dip in the leading edge between ribs three and 4. If I were to do it again, I think I would have hung a bag of sand between the inner support and the lift strut support during installation to compensate for that. Otherwise, I like the look and find that the new airpane is much more stable during high power stalls than my first one. I am still hoping to hear a report from someone who has the smooth leading edge with VGs.
Lowell