Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Captainphx's build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Captainphx's build

Hello everyone. My first post on the forum. A few weeks ago my wife and I flew up to Boise to checkout Kitfox. Dave and Debra were great to talk to and gave us a tour of the factory. A few days after that I placed an order for an STi with all the options. Due in Feb, 2019. I am planning a Rotax 915is and an Airmaster prop. Right now I am heavy into research on an all Garmin cockpit G3X system.

A little background...

I am an A&P but I haven't worked in that field in 30 years. Been flying professionally my whole life and will retire in 5 years. Hope to get this thing done BEFORE I retire! Actually, I am hoping to get this done in two years.

This will serve as my first post on my build. I have a two car garage and a separate shop to build it in. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do to prep the "hanger" before receiving it?

My N number will be N915KF

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Paul
    Last edited by captainphx; 08-07-2018 at 10:13 AM.