Thanks Guys. I am just trying to get a handle on just what parts of what ribs are exposed, or can be seen from inside the cockpit, and in need of painting. I don't want to see any clear varnished rib from inside the cockpit. The entire number one rib stack, I am thinking of painting black. As well as the butt rib. The only area where I am a bit unsure is the cap strip of the transition rib ( the one next to the butt rib). In looking forward in the manual, I see that the cap strip of the butt rib is covered by the windshield skylight. I am bit unsure of what covers the cap strip of the transition rib. I am thinking that the fabric covering the wing comes over the main rib #1, then down the filler rib and then wraps over the cap strip of the transition rib. Thus receiving the same paint as the wing. Is this correct? If anybody has pics of the wing to skylight transition area, that would be great. Until yesterday, I did not realize that the skylight was not flush with the top of the wing.