Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Dual STI build log

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dual STI build log

Its official! Kitfox called saying our STI's are ready to be picked up. We drive up this Monday to bring them back. I will post as we travel along this journey that is about to start! Actually.......it started awhile back in building a shop, in order to build an aircraft. I guess I need to back up even further, we needed to build a subdivision to build a house to build a shop.
    All my siblings now live by me in the subdivision we partnered on so they are now partnering in the kitfoxes.

Why two you ask? Where one is good, two is better right? Actually I was originally going to build a heli and my brother was going to build a kitfox. I decided a kitfox is a little more family friendly, because the heli was a single seater. So now I am building one and my brother is building one. We have now roped my younger brother to be partners also. He is not a pilot, but will be soon! Anyways, we are excited to get building. My goal is less than a year. Plans so far is its a STI, 29" tires, all the options. Oratex covering, edge performance 912turbo. Unsure on the prop for now, but will decide later!

Only pictures I have now is building of the house and shop. Last picture is the trailer we are hoping to have STI's in next monday! Plane pictures to come soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images