Curious to see others results with the balance master. We received our second balance master and we put it on our 582 powered parachute. It runs very smooth now!

I have been on the road, but I am back in town now as I have the next 2 weeks off. Going to get the VG's installed this week and go flight test them.

N53TF wiring is complete. Just waiting on an Ipad and landing lights and its complete. Programming went smooth and very fast. Because we wired both planes identical programming went very fast, and brain damage on the second STI was minimal. What took me what seemed like a week to program everyting on 33TF took about and hour on 53TF. I learned that you can just export your config file, then import the config file to the other G3X. G3x will not recognize config file unless both G3X versions are the same. It will then copy everything except calibration settings. Makes it very quick to setup. All my limits that I have been programming got transferred over. Cory only really had one mess up that took out the canbus. He had the wiring for the shield incorrect and the ground on the GMU wrong. Garmin is very helpful and he got all the troubleshooting taken care of pretty fast. Plan is to try and make sure the wiring is good by just running avionics a bunch, hoping if anything is going to die, it will die sooner than later. Getting ready for the first engine start and then its getting close. Windshield and doors are done. Turtle deck needs to be finished and flapperons need to be installed. Oh... and Cory needs his tail endorsement.