More cowling work this last week. Installed a lip right before the radiators to ramp airflow up into the radiators versus around the bottom. I took compressed air and tried to simulate airflow and found most air was flowing underneath the radiators. Also worked on baffling around the radiators to keep airflow going into radiators. Also worked on getting exhaust cut and cowling trimmed. Need to weld in bunge for the A/F ratio sensor. Stinger needs to be loose to install the cowl and pivot in-order to get ducting up and over the radiators. Access to the t-clamp should not be a problem, as I will need to loosen the t-clamp so stinger can pivot when removing bottom cowl. I think if I opened up the exhaust hole more I may be able to remove bottom cowl without loosening the stinger, but for now I think I am going to keep it as is. Still thinking on temps and keeping things cool, so after seeing others results by adding the bottom lip, I decided to drop my lip down. Added 1.5" to the bottom lip and I left it long. This should increase lower pressure and it also improved volume of "exit" air. Also reinforced the bottom lip to keep it from moving under higher speeds. Powered coating of the panel turned out good. I used lab metal to fill in rivet holes and after powder coating so you cannot see them. Never got a picture before I dropped the panel off to screen printing company that a local avionics shop uses. They are 1.5 weeks out so I think I am back to cowling work. I have lost track but I think I am literally over 50 times of removing and installing cowling This week hope to finish camlocks now that I am done needing to check and recheck cowling.