Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kudos to josh

Default Kudos to josh

So I check out my latest edition of EAA's on line magazine and find that Josh's airplane is featured in the "What our members are building and flying" section.

So great to have our people like Josh letting the world know how great building and flying a Kitfox is.

My message to others nearing completion - might consider doing a write up and photo submission to EAA when you get your bird in the air for the members section.

I know! I know! we'd rather be flying than writing; but sharing one's accomplishments enhances our greater community.
    Dave S
    Kitfox 7 Trigear (Flying since 2009)
    912ULS Warp Drive

St Paul, MN

Default Re: Kudos to josh

Thanks Dave! Good point to make! I would have never submitted it if someone didn't prod me to.
    ------------------
    Josh Esser
    Flying SS7
    Rotax 914iS
    AirMaster Prop

Edmonton, AB, CWL3

Thumbs up Re: Kudos to josh

Nice plug for teamkitfox too! Dave does have a good point. Kitfoxxers are a very active pilot and builder group, but you'd hardly know it thumbing through any given flying mag. I feel like we're turning a corner with a surge of interest in backcountry flying spurred by the popularity of the High Sierra Fly-In and the visibility of some very talented youtubers. While Kitfox doesn't need any help making sales these days, submitting to this section of EAA SA is one way we can all help promote the planes we love. Nice writeup Josh!
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

I agree. Kitfox needs to be promoted more. Im tired of stuff I see with the RV group. I get it, but.....
    Why did I just get a promotion for "stranded pilot" insurance and VANS airplanes are included among the Certified fleet of airplanes that are eligible. I bet my Kitfox will be every bit as reliable as an RV. EAA has too much advertising for RVs and now I notice Zenair is being added to that. Why not Kitfox? Submit your photos and story when your done. Hell, submit to both SportAir as well as Kitplanes. There seems to be a number of us finishing first flight soon. Get the info out there! The more we can Help sell Kitfoxes the more fun we can have since we will have more Kitfoxers out there to fly around with.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

First - Good job, Josh! Looking Great! Hope to see it at OSH.

Second - To EAA presence, the Kitfox Community will hopefully be making a major positive splash at Airventure 2019 for their (our?) 35th anniversary. I hope that this will garner some much deserved press and recognition for a great product that continues to grow their market with it superior performance and FACTORY SUPPORT that the other kit manufacturers can't even come close to matching.
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

Nice to see your Kitfox spotlighted in Sport Aviation Josh. Congrats for getting it over the finish line.👍
    It was a pleasure to watch your journey. Now it’s time to enjoy the time and talents invested in your project. Wishing you and your wife many exciting and memorable adventures. Thanks for your contributions to the Kitfox community. Hope to see you and C-FOXD at AirVenture 2019.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

That is one fine looking machine!
    Jeff
    KF 5
    340KF

Finally got my latest Sport Aviation. Very nice write-up, Josh! It's always great to see 'Kitfox news" in the mag!
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

Nice write up. One great set of wings and some good PR for Kitfox.

Way to go Josh!
    Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive. — Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul Zipper 110hp, G3x avionics, ss7 upgrades