Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paperwork

Default Re: Paperwork

I didn’t know about the EAA packet, but it has been ordered. I am going to go ahead and send in Registration application, Affidavit if Ownership, and Bill of Sale today/tomorrow. It looks like $5 covers all of them. The form just says to make payment, but doesn’t specify what kind. Is a check acceptable, or is cash the only way? If check, to whom do I make it out to?

Steve

By the way. I submitted for my N number on Dec 24 and received my confirmation in the mail Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrider View Post
    Also I filled out the request for our tail numbers Jan 10. If I search the tail numbers under tail number availability and it still shows available for request? Did I do something wrong?
    No, I looked up my N number about 4 weeks after it was done online and it still showed available. So, I called and they told me it had been processed the previous day, but the system had not updated.

[QUOTE=Flyboy66;82709]I didn’t know about the EAA packet, but it has been ordered. I am going to go ahead and send in Registration application, Affidavit if Ownership, and Bill of Sale today/tomorrow. It looks like $5 covers all of them. The form just says to make payment, but doesn’t specify what kind. Is a check acceptable, or is cash the only way? If check, to whom do I make it out to?

I believe I've always made the check out to FAA aircraft registrations. It may even say who to make it out to on the form. Personal check was never a problem with them. JImChuk

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrider View Post
    Also I filled out the request for our tail numbers Jan 10. If I search the tail numbers under tail number availability and it still shows available for request? Did I do something wrong?

I would give the number a call. She told me mine had been processed the previous day (Friday), but the system hadn’t updated. If it is done on a computer system, it should update immediately. I think a little squeak gets the oil.

If you are reserving an N number it takes a while for it to register. If you are registering an N number, they have 3 business days (72 hrs) to turn it around. I called and got that from the folks that work the registrations.
    Jeff
    KF 5
    340KF