Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Reading Post

Default Reading Post

Steve, How do you tell which posts you have read? Nothing seems to change in the headings , to differentiate read from not read. Mybe it's just my feeble mind.

Dick B

Default Re: Reading Post

Dick, the heading icon will be blue if it has unread posts in it. It turns gray when read.
    look at the very bottom on the left of the home page for the legend icons.
    This version is more subtle looking than the old version. Pastel colors are a little harder to pick up.

***Another quick way is click on the “Quick Links” button in the blue navigation bar when you first log in.
    When the Quick Links drop down menu opens, click on “Today’s Posts”. This shows all the newest posts that are unread by you. After reading a new post, use the “Today’s Posts” each time and vBulletin will only leave highlighted posts still unread.This is the method I use pretty much exclusively so I don’t miss new posts.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

LOL thats what I was saying a few days back. It took me awhile to figure out the subtle color difference on my monitor. Wishing it was more like a yellow unopened envelope. I can't quite recall what it was before but it was certainly more contrast than now, and easier on the eyes. I hear these screens strain your eyes as it is.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Tell you the truth, I never look at those. I use the quick links.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear