Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Eastern Kitfox Fly in

Default Re: Eastern Kitfox Fly in

Fred ,planning on sentimental journey, will be weather dependent leaning toward the end of the week with an overnite under the wing. Bruce N199CL

Yeah weather is not looking great but let me know maybe we can coordinate

My wife and I will be there Friday. I hope at least one of you make it. My only experience with a Kitfox is the Model II in my barn and I wouldn't mind seeing one that actually flies!

Weather not looking good. We'll see what airlina does as he is a little farther than me. I know there at least one kitfox down there already because he lives there.

Fred, Keeping my eye on friday weather to head to LHV. I suspect they may get soaked tomorrow, so we'll have to see what condition the field is in as well . Bruce

I plan to fly in Friday evening with my two daughters to camp for the night. I am currently looking for a Kitfox project and would love to talk about them. I know I have a lot to learn. My plane is a blue, silver and white Cessna 182.Track me down if you are there.

Thanks, Nick

Looks like Saturday is the good weather day for sentimental journey, (last day of the event) Going to try for an early start and get in there before 9am. Bruce N199CL