I thought it appropriate to have a separate thread to facilitate a group order for Koger shades.

For anyone interested, we can get 20% off on custom rectangular shades from Koger. https://kogersunshades.com/

The normal cost is $250, and we can get them for $200 if we order at least 3. Judging by the other thread, that should be easy. The only slightly awkward thing is that we'll need to do it as a single order, so I'll need to collect money in advance and then place the order with Koger.

So, anyone who is interested will need to send me$212 ($200 + $12 shipping). I can take it via PayPal (preferred), or you can mail me a check. If you send via PayPal, please do not indicate that it is for a purchase. You are not purchasing from me, and if you do it as a purchase, I'll pay fees to receive the money.

If you're interested, reply to this thread and send payment along with a shipping address. If you prefer PayPal, send money to aviator79(at)gmail(dot)com. If you want to send me a check, email me or PM me for a physical address. I'll look to place the order on Monday, October 15th.