Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: New Build

Default New Build

I have been gone from this forum for a few years now. Always have wanted to build a Kitfox. That and a Factory Five Cobra. Well, The Cobra is done now and am going to use the heck out of it for the next couple of years. I was looking up new and better ways to video my car fun and up popped Trent's name with the Kitfox attached to it. He has some great solutions for my video adventures and brought me back in the fold of making a Kitfox a realization too. I think that in 3 or 4 years, I will be ready to build a S7 STi with the Rotax 915is. I know. Big dreams but I thought the cobra was the same and did it in a year and a half. Thanks Trent.
    Last edited by SomeDay7; 01-29-2018 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Poor spelling

Default Re: New Build

Welcome Jim! I built my SS7 in a little over a year while holding down a family and Job. It's worth it! I think the 32 Factory Five might be a future project. Looks like fun.

Scott
    Scott Noble
    Kitfox SS7

Would love to come down and maybe get a Kitfox ride. Have not done that yet. I didn't ever ride in a cobra either before my build. On a side note: The other forum has a spot for build threads and you can navigate right to each of the builds. Some are fairly quick and others are several years. Some just like building. I like building and adventure. Jim

I'd be happy to give you your first ride in a Kitfox. PM me your contact info and I'll let you know next time I'm up to CLS for lunch. We can coordinate a ride.

Scott
    Scott Noble
    Kitfox SS7

Thanks Scott. That would be great. Set something up and we'll meet and I'll buy you breakfast or lunch. Would like to see and here about your build. I have learned so much from the forum members of Factory Five.

Scott, I did send you a PM. Someone else had said the messages were not going through. Just wondering if you got one. jim

I got your PM Jim. I'll give you a call when I get up there for that ride.

Scott
    Scott Noble
    Kitfox SS7