Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Transition Training Aircraft?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Transition Training Aircraft?

Thank you all for the responses. As for Stick and Rudder, I am desperately trying to make that happen but I have only so many dates to attend a weeks worth of training to get back in after 25 years not flying. Paul and I just can't make it happen with all the flying in Alaska and Florida going on. He is very busy. Good for him, Im glad he is doing well. My only other vacation is Oshkosh so again, I know where He will be then as well. Im holding out for the possibility that He will get me scheduled closer to the days I need but if Im not able to fly with them I will need to use those vacation days to go elsewhere against my wishes. I expect my SS7 to fly this summer so I don't want to be held up from flying it because Im not current. In the end, I will be transitioned in something and then just before flying mine I will likely make a weekend trip for a full day of flying a Kitfox with Paul. Wish me luck at getting S&R and my schedules to align somehow.
    Eddie

Thanks Michael. I will keep that contact.
    Eddie

You could try Fred Williams, offroute.

https://advflying.com/

No firsthand knowledge.